Terrace Midobaru is a short distance from Beppu City, so guests can enjoy a perfect balance of nature and nightlife. By car, it takes only 5 minutes to get from the city center to our hot spring inn. We wish you a safe journey and we look forward to welcoming you soon.
Taxi from JR Beppu Station
- Travelers can take a taxi from the West gate of the station.
- Fare: 2,000 yen (approx.)
Bus from JR Beppu Station
- Take the 34 Kamenoi bus from Beppu station.
- The closest stop is Horita Onsen Mae.
- Walk 10 minutes up the slope to Terrace Midobaru.
Driving from Beppu IC
- Turn left at the Beppu IC exit.
- Turn left at the next T-Junction (Horita Sansuji) and continue to the city center.
- Pass the elevated highway (Oita Expressway) and immediately turn right.
- Turn left at the next T-Junction.
- Turn left again to make a U-turn.
- Continue straight ahead to cross the 4-Y junction.
- Turn right on the 4 RD road.
- Make a slight right on the next road.*
- Terrace Midobaru will be on your left.
* Please note that in winter (December to February), the final road may be frozen. For your own safety, prepare a chain.